Purchase Order Acknowledgement Alert (POA_ALERTS) Process Abends at Step POA_ALERTS.ChckViol.AckDisp
(Doc ID 2368209.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchase orders Run Acknowledgement Alerts (POA_ALERTS) process fails with unique constraint error.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open two internet browsers.
2. Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Dispatch POs. Take one already dispatched PO. Dispatch the same PO in both the windows same time. (It can be also multiple user dispatching same PO same time).
3. PS_PO_DISPATCHED table is populated with two entries for the same PO with same DATETIME_DISP field but with different Process Instance.
4. Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Acknowledgements > Run acknowledgement Alerts. Run the acknowledgement alert process for the PO related BU/Buyer/Vendor.
5. Job runs to No Success with the unique constraint error.
Process 8738024 ABENDED at Step POA_ALERTS.ChckViol.AckDisp (SQL) -- RC = 805
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document