EAP: Liability Amount Doesn'T Not Sync Between Ps_Pymnt_Vchr_Xref And Ps_Pymnt_V
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Due to change in exchange rate there are some differences in PAID amount of PS_PYMNT_VCHR_XREF and withhold amount on PS_PYMNT_VCHR_WTHD.
1. Initialy Market rate USD/INR: 39,68
2. Create 1000 amount USD voucher for IND01 BU for an Withholding Vendor
3. Post the voucher
4. Insert the new rate with new effective date, USD/INR: 50,00
5. Make vendor payment trough Express Payment
6. Insert the new rate with new effective date, USD/INR: 55,00
7. Make withholding payment through Express Payment
8. Run Payment Posting
9. Run Post Withholding
10.Review data from tables:
Note: After applying Bug 25475076, half of the issue is resolved since the withholding post process sql was modified so the paid_amt in ps_pymnt_vchr_xref matched with paid amount of PS_wthd_trxn_tbl but the paid_amt in ps_pymnt_vchr_xref do not match wthd_amt_ent in ps_pymnt_vchr_wthd and same applies to withholding amount in PS_wthd_trxn_tbl , this is still same as wthd_amt_ent of ps_pymnt_vchr_wthd.
Its only resolve one reporting issue but liability amount still have the problem and data do not sync between ps_pymnt_vchr_xref and ps_pymnt_vchr_wthd.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms