Transaction 026 Accounting Lines On Hold
(Doc ID 2368674.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Inventory - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Transaction 026 accounting lines on hold.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Navigate to Inventory > Putaway Stock > Expense Issue Return
2. Enter the Business Unit and click Search
3. From the Expense Issue, Return page click the Search History link.
4. From the Search History page enter the Item ID and the Ship Date parameters, then click Search
5. When the results return to select the order you are returning and then click OK.
6. Verify the Storage location, qty, Unit Of Measure and enter the Total Unit Cost (you will get this from the transfer price field at the bottom of the page)
7. Click Save
8. Then navigate to Cost Accounting > Inventory and Mfg Accounting > Create Accounting Entries> Cost Accounting Creation
9. Enter a Run control ID and click Search
10. The process parameters are:
- Process Frequency = Always Process
- As of Date (today's date)
- Cost Inventory Transactions - check Cost Inventory Transactions,
Apply Perpetual Average Adj, Resolve Negative Inventory
- Create Accounting Line- check Create Accounting Lines, All
Transaction Groups, Budget Check Accounting Lines, Acquire IntraUnit Entries
- Enter the business unit and Book Name then click Run, then click OK
11. After the process has run to success and posted navigate to FSCM > Cost Accounting > Inventory and Mfg Accounting, Create Accounting Entries, Edit Unposted Accounting Lines
12. Enter the business unit, transaction Group 026, Accounting Date Range (today's date) then click search
13. Click the Line Status tab and the agency accounting lines are ready to be processed by Journal Generator but the business unit accounting lines status are Hold for Other business unit's Affiliate.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document