ECM9.2: "This Bank Transaction was Reconciled with an External Transaction that has been Accounted For. (9550, 205)" Error When Trying to Unreconcile a Reconciled (Accounted) External Transaction
(Doc ID 2368877.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User is getting error on click of 'Select Matches' button on Semi-Manual Reconciliation page.
1) Enter an External Transaction.
2) Enter a Bank Statement.
3) Reconcile the Bank Statement with External Transaction using Semi-manual reconciliation.
4) Run Automated Accounting to generate accounting entry for the transaction.
5) Go to Semi-manual Reconciliation page.
6) Select the Bank Statement.
7) Click Select Matches button.
This bank transaction was reconciled with an external transaction that has been accounted for. (9550, 205)
External Transaction has already been processed by Treasury Accounting, so it is not available for unreconciliation.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document