E-SEC: Password Controls Warn For reverts back to Without Warning
Last updated on APRIL 03, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.56.05
Configured password controls with the radio button of "Warn for" and saved successfully.
However, when navigating away from the page and returning, the the radio button of "Without Warning" is now enabled.
Steps to replicate:
1. Navigate to PeopleTools > Security > Password Configuration > Password
2. Enable "Expires in". Enter a number of days.
3. Enable "Warn For" button. Enter a number of days.
3. Save page
4. Click Home button
5. Navigate back to PeopleTools > Security > Password Configuration > Password Controls
6. "Without Warning" is now enabled
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms