Error While Creating The Asset From Multiple Projects
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Project Costing, when creating an asset associated with multiple projects, why does the system allow this on initial save without an issue?
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Add new asset in PC
2. Click on Relate by Asset link
3. Associate 2 projects/activities and click save.
4. Delete one of the projects. Click save.
5. Add back project and error message is generated.
6. Delete all projects from asset and save.
7. Add back both projects and click save. No error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms