When returning From Supplier Punchout Getting Error Message: This Content Cannot Be Displayed In A Frame On Punchout Requisition Page
(Doc ID 2370690.1)
Last updated on JUNE 29, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting an error that the punchout requisition page "cannot be displayed in a frame." after clicking the Checkout on the supplier site.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to: Main Menu>eProcurement>Requisition
- Click the Web link (for the punchout)
- Select any Direct connect supplier
- Select an item, click the checkout
- Page should now return from the punchout, back to the requisition checkout page, but the error appears
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document