When returning From Supplier Punchout Getting Error Message: This Content Cannot Be Displayed In A Frame On Punchout Requisition Page
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting an error that the punchout requisition page "cannot be displayed in a frame." after clicking the Checkout on the supplier site.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to: Main Menu>eProcurement>Requisition
2. Click the Web link (for the punchout)
3. Select a Vendor (in this case SHI International)
4. Select an item, click the checkout
5. Page should now return from the punchout, back to the requisition checkout page, but the error appears
Due to this issue, the system is not redirecting back to the requisition checkout page
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms