Unable To Use The Delivered Web Services From The HCM Registry
(Doc ID 2370887.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, HR Maintenance
Unable to generate the needed service operations, routings, handlers, etc. from the HCM Registry.
According to PeopleBooks (https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E64438_01/hcm92pbr8/eng/hcm/hhaf/task_MappingHCMServicestoIntegrationBroker-067e46.html), a service with operations, handlers and routings from the Services in the HCM Registry can be generated and provide them as a SOAP web service.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set Up HCM > System Administration > HCM Registry > Service Registry
2. Click on the Job folder:
3. Click on Add to service repository
4. After that click on Run Audit.
5. Go to: PeopleTools > Integration Broker > Integration Setup > Services
6. Search for HC and you will find a newly created service "HC_UUID_46812232102032004"
7. Open the service and there are no operations: service operations, handlers, routings, etc.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document