HCM Manage Job Opening Page Crashes when Clicked on Column Called 'TYPE' In Grid
(Doc ID 2371046.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 to 8.56 [Release 8.4]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PeopleSoft Recruiting: Search Job Opening Page Crashing App Server
When opening a job from the list of openings, the grid displays several columns. When attempting to sort the column by 'Type' it logs the user out. If this is replicated multiple times the app server then crashes.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as an Administrator
2. Goto Navigator > Recruiting > Search Job Openings
3. Click on any opening with applicants
4. Once you are in the job opening click the type column to sort.
5. The system logs you off.
4. If this is replicated multiple times the app server then crashes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document