Warning - "Mark entered is greater than the maximum mark set for the assignment (14600, 889)"
(Doc ID 2371199.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Grade book can be saved even reach max point
After setting maximum point in define course assignment '100', when you input in grade book with '900' it only shows warning and not error and it can be saved.
Warning - Mark entered is greater than the maximum mark set for the assignment (14600, 889).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Curriculum Management - Gradebook - Define Course Assignments
2. For a course ID, Create an Assignment Category (say CLASSASSGN) for course component LEC
3. Enter Maximum Points as 100
4. Schedule the Class and enroll a student in that class.
5. Login as an Instructor to Self Service - Faculty Center
6. Go to Gradebook, Input 900 or any value greater than 100 in the class gradebook
7. Hit Save. a warning message pops up but not the error and it will be saved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document