E-PIA: Sessions Are Aborted When A Group Of Users Are Viewing Job Openings
(Doc ID 2371693.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.56 version, PIA Core Technology
When attempting to View a Job Opening, from Search Results grid in Main Menu > Recruiting > Search Job Openings, the following error occurs.
User is kicked off the system.
The app server log file has the following error for the session:
PSAFFIRM(nCol < m_nCols) failed at /vob/peopletools/src/inc/bufobj_cpsscroll.h, line 419. Processing will abort.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Main Menu > Recruiting > Search Job Openings.
2. Enter a Job Opening ID in Search Criteria and click the Search button.
3. The Job Opening shows up in the Search Results grid.
4. Click on the Link for the Job Opening.
5. User is kicked off the system.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document