Bug 26837804 - ELA: INVALID VALUE ERROR WHEN SELECTING LEASE SCHEDULE VIA TYPE AHEAD
(Doc ID 2372515.1)
Last updated on MARCH 28, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Lease Administration - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding a base rent for a new lease, if selecting the Schedule via type ahead, an invalid value edit error is returned. When selecting the same schedule via drop down list, the value is accepted and the base rent is saved successfully.
Invalid value - press the prompt button or hyperlink for a list of valid values. (15, 11).
This issue can be replicated by performing the following steps:
1) Create a new Payables Lease.
2) Tab to Financial Terms.
3) Select Add Lease Payments = ADD Base Rent.
4) Click on GO.
5) Enter Schedule by typing in and then selecting the type ahead value shown. Value is "First of the Month".
6) Scroll down to Rent Escalation.
7) Select Escalation Type Stepped.
8) Click on OK. Error window "Invalid value - press the prompt button or hyperlink for a list of valid values. (15, 11)" is displayed. Click on OK. Note that underneath the error window the schedule field is highlighted.
9) Tab back to Financial Terms.
10) Select Add Lease Payments = ADD Base Rent.
11) Click on GO.
12) Enter Schedule by clicking on prompt icon and selection value from drop down list. Value is "First of the Month".
13) Scroll down to Rent Escalation.
14) Select Escalation Type Stepped.
15) Click on OK. Base Rent is saved.
This issue requires time spent re-entering schedule value.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document