EMM: LABOR ASSIGNMENT WORKBENCH VIEW NOT SAVING UNASSIGNED CHECK BOX
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Maintenance Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When saving a search view on the Labor Assignment Workbench, the Unassigned Check Box is losing its value between sessions.
It is expected that the Unassigned check box will retain the value saved for the view so that users can rely on the expected results when entering from the menu without having to edit this value.
This issue can be replicated by performing the following steps:
1) Navigate to Maintenance Management > Workbenches > Labor Assignment Workbench
2) Create a view with the Unassigned check box checked.
3) Search on the view. Note that only unassigned work orders will be displayed.
4) Exit to the menu and then re-enter the component.
5) Note that the results for the view will be expanded by existing assigned work orders.
6) Click on Edit View and note that the unassigned check box has been unchecked by the system.
Users must reset the search field every time they enter the WorkBench to perform a search.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms