EAR 9.2 – Qual Code Identifier Remains After Deleting Row in Payments Tab
(Doc ID 2373097.1)
Last updated on APRIL 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, creating deposits
When attempting to save the deposits, the following error occurs.
You may not leave the reference qualifier code blank. Either delete the row or enter a value (6040,527)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Account Receivables > Payments > Online Payments > Regular Deposit
2. Open/Add a deposit
3. Go to payments tab
4. See that the Qual Code has been defaulted to "I"
5. Add a reference value
6. Delete that reference row
7. The Qual Code is still defaulted to 'I'
8. Blank out the Qual Code value
9. Save the deposit
10. It throws error and doesn't allow to save
Default reference qualifier code has been modified when there is no more than one customer in payment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document