EAM:TECHNICIAN WORKBENCH - VIEWS CHANGING WORK ORDER TYPES
(Doc ID 2373288.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Maintenance Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Maintenance Management Technician Work Bench Views are not refreshed when switching between views in the WM Task Search Page. The Type, Status, Priority and Shop criteria are merged causing searches based on these views to be altered.
The original selection criteria for saved views should be retained when switching from view to view within the WM Task Search Page.
This issue can be replicated by performing the following steps:
1) Navigate to Maintenance Management > Work Benches >Technician Work Bench.
2) Create 2 views.
3) Search on those views separately making a note of the scroll totals in the results of search sets.
4) Click on the View button for View 1 and verify that the original criteria is displayed.
5) Change the view by clicking on the Use View prompt. Select View 2.
6) Note that the Shop, Type, Status and Priority include the selections from both views.
7) Search on view 2. Note that the scroll total on the results of search set has changed.
8) Click on the view button and select View 1 from the Use View prompt.
9) Note that the Shop, Type, Status and Priority include the selections from both views.
10) Search on view 1. Note that the scroll total on the results of search set has changed.
The view criteria are merged causing saved views to be unreliable. They must be constantly adjusted back to selecting on desired criteria.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document