EBI9.2: Incorrect Value Added Tax Code Percent Displayed For VAT Code
(Doc ID 2373582.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why Incorrect Value Added Tax Code Percent is Displayed For VAT Code?
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. VAT Code CAQ setup with 2 Authorities;
2. Change the first VAT Authority to Inactive;
3. Change the second Authority to Inactive;
4. Check the VAT Code that shows Percent 0 for both Authorities;
5. Create new invoice;
6. Click on Look Up VAT Code;
7. The VAT Code CAQ is not on the list available to be selected;
8. Change the first Authority back to Active;
9. Change the second Authority back to Active;
10. The CAQ VAT Code is available for selection;
11. Add new Authority / Tax Percentages Inactive row for the first Authority;
12. Add new Authority / Tax Percentage Inactive row for the second Authority;
13. Refresh the VAT Code and see that the percent is 0;
14. Click on the Look Up to select the Vat Code on the invoice and the CAQ is on the list and can be selected. The Tax Rate is different than 0 even the previews widow shows 0 percent
15. Go back and inactivate the single row VAT Authority;
16. The VAT Code display 0 Percent for both Authorities
17. The VAT Code CAQ is not on the list for selection on the invoice.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document