Fields Are Not Updating In GSS Terminate Employee Transaction Data Table While Submitting
(Doc ID 2373641.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
UPD_BY_USERID and UPD_DTTM Fields are not updating in GSS Terminate Employee transaction data table while submitting the Transaction.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Logged in as PS and navigated to MSS>Job and Personal Information> Terminate Employee and select any Employee
2. Provided the Reason for Terminate and clicked on Next button.
3. Clicked on Submit Button.
4. Transaction submitted successfully.
5. Connect to Database and query on ‘PS_HR_MSS_CT_DAT’ record for EMPLID of transaction submitted.
6. UPD_BY_USERID and UPD_DTTM are not updating with the OPRID and date time values.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document