EAP: Fluid Approval -- Specific Supplier Name missing on Single Payment Voucher
(Doc ID 2373841.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to approve a Single Payment Voucher through Fluid Approvals > Voucher page, the Supplier Name that is displayed is the generic Supplier Name specified on the Supplier > Single Payment Supplier page. It does not display the specific Supplier Name specified on the Voucher > Single Payment Supplier page.
1. Voucher Approval = Approval Framework on the Payables Options > Vouchering Options 1 page
2. Create a Single Payment Voucher
3. Enter a Supplier Name on the Voucher >Single Payment Supplier page
4. Save the Voucher
5. Submit the Voucher for Approval
6. Log in as the Approver
7. Click the Approvals tile
8. On the Pending Approvals page, select the Voucher created in Step 2
9. Supplier Name shows as the generic Supplier Name specified on the Supplier > Single Payment Supplier page instead of the Supplier Name from Step 3
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document