Address Change Fails In Personal Details If Approval Logic Exists Flag Is Not Checked
(Doc ID 2374428.1)
Last updated on MAY 11, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After logging in and going to Personal Details to change an address we have no issues with the initial change, but if you go to change the other address you will get an error that the page data is inconsistent with the database.
Page data is inconsistent with database.
When trying to save your page data, the system found that the information currently in the database did not match what was expected.
The problem can happen if another user has changed the same information while you were making your changes. Note the changes you have made, then cancel the page. Reload the page and view any changes made by the other user. Ensure your changes are compatible and retry, if appropriate.
If the problem persists, it may be a result of an application or other programming error and should be reported to technical support staff.
Possible application errors that can cause this message include:
- changing page data from SavePostChange PeopleCode, without making a corresponding change to the database.
- changing the database via SqlExec at various points, for data that is also in the component buffers.
- database auto-update fields maintained by triggers didn't get defined correctly in Record Field definition or in Record Properties definition.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Personal Details
2. Edit first Address and save
3. Edit second address and save
4. Receive message
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document