Open Item Release Amount for Contract Version 2 does not get updated
(Doc ID 2374477.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Open Item Released Amount on Version 2 of procurement contract is not updated when purchase order amount is changed.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1) Enable version control for contracts
2) Create an open item contract with Max Amount of $10,000.
3) Create a PO.
4) See that the Open Item Released Amount on the contract is updated with the PO amount.
5) Create a new contract version with Max Amount of $15,000.
6) Increase the amount on the PO.
7) See that the Open Item Released Amount on the contract is NOT updated with the new PO amount.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document