Open Item Release Amount for Contract Version 2 does not get updated
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Open Item Released Amount on Version 2 of procurement contract is not updated when purchase order amount is changed.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1) Enable version control for contracts
2) Create an open item contract with Max Amount of $10,000.
3) Create a PO.
4) See that the Open Item Released Amount on the contract is updated with the PO amount.
5) Create a new contract version with Max Amount of $15,000.
6) Increase the amount on the PO.
7) See that the Open Item Released Amount on the contract is NOT updated with the new PO amount.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms