EAP: Voucher not available for Approval using Approval Tile But Available at Worklist for Approver, Getting Error on clicking the transaction link
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher AWE setup with 1 Stage and 2 Paths ,Each Path with 1 Step, Voucher Not routing for approval to another Path once approved by Path 2 approver.
On accessing the Voucher using work list give below Error.
An error occurred while attempting to display the selected transaction. Please contact administrator
1) Setup the AWE and assign role (TEST 1 and TEST2) as per below user
User -------- --------
MGR1 X X
2) Created AWE Approval Setup with 2 Paths (Each Path with 1 Step , Path and Step criteria set to “Always True” )
3) Created Voucher with APA1 and Submit for Approval
4) Voucher routed for Approval
5) Login with MGR 3 and Approve the Voucher
6) Login with MGR 1 and Navigate to Approval Tile
- Voucher is Not Available for Approving using Approval Tile
7) Using Worklist Navigation voucher is available but clicking on the link give above error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms