Wrong Warning Message When Adding Item To Requisition
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Requisition Create
tools : 8.55 and Image : 19.
Issue with adding item, wrong warning message
Default Shipto US002 is associated with supplier location CAN0000001/Tanden Computers for this item
Add this Item with the associated Supplier/Supplier Location instead of the selected Supplier/ Supplier Location?
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Requester Setup for VP1 Set Ship To: US001
2. Set Ship to location setup for US001 Region Code is BAY AREA
3. Set Ship to location setup for US002 Region Code is NEW YORK
4. Set the Item Supplier by Region setup for Item : 10000
For Ship To location US001, Region Code BAY AREA, Supplier ID is CAN0000001- Tanden Computers
For Ship To location US002, Region Code NEW YORK, Supplier ID is SCM 0000001 ¿ Bike Shopper
5. Ensure there is no default Supplier setup in Item Ship to Locations.
6. In Purchasing Attributes, Item Supplier make only CAN0000001 and SCM0000001 Active, put the others on hold
7. Go to ePro Requisition to create a new ePro Req
8. First go to ePro Requisition Settings and override the ship to ID from US001 to US002.
9. Inquire on item 10000, enter a quantity of 1
10. First time this is done, the incorrect message displays saying that Default Shipto US002 is associated with CAN0000001 Instead of SCM0000001
11. If user clicks either yes or no to bypass this message, then the next time the message references the correct default shipto/ supplier combination of US002 and SCM0000001
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms