Requisition Approval Process inserts Line 0 after Resubmition
(Doc ID 2374690.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 02, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Approval Framework (AWE)
When attempting to Resubmit Requisition for Approval Workflow the following error occurs.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1. Create a Requisition (any special or catalogue) From fluid tile
2. Received email for approver with correct link and parameters.at this stage do not approve the requisition.
3. Requisition is still in pending stage and someone else then requester goes and edit the requisition trough classic pages/components.
4. Then go to Classic page, in Purchasing->Add Update Requisitions, Change the quantity and SAVE.
5. Requisition shows status Pending, and Again, the Correct email is triggered to approver as shown below with correct parameters.
6. But at the same time there is Incorrect email with incorrect data, which is triggered and goes to requester. (this is Issue1)
Actually when you check the tables or approval chain the first chain is terminated and there should be no email for requester.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document