Requisition Approval Process inserts Line 0 after Resubmition
Last updated on APRIL 18, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Approval Framework (AWE)
When attempting to Resubmit Requisition for Approval Workflow
the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Requisition (any special or catalogue) From fluid tile
2. Received email for approver with correct link and parameters.at this stage
do not approve the requisition.
3. Requisition is still in pending stage and someone else then requester goes
and edit the requisition trough classic pages/components.
4. Then go to Classic page, in Purchasing->Add Update Requisitions, Change
the quantity and SAVE.
5. Requisition shows status Pending, and Again, the Correct email is
triggered to approver as shown below with correct parameters.
6. But at the same time there is Incorrect email with incorrect data, which
is triggered and goes to requestor. (this is Issue1)
Actually when you check the tables or approval chain the first chain is
terminated and there should be no email for requester.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms