EAP: Voucher Posting does not post Voucher Line when creating 3rd Party Voucher for Freight Supplier that is different than the Supplier in the Voucher header
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Able to create a Third Party Voucher for a PO/Receipt whose Freight Vendor does not match the Vendor on the Voucher. No error occurs during the copy process.
So, when checking the Non Merchandise Charges Summary Information page, if Line 1 is associated to a PO that has a Freight Vendor that is matching the Vendor on the Voucher, the Freight Amount is allocated correctly. However, if Line 2 is associated to a PO that has the Freight Vendor that is not matching the Vendor on the Voucher, the Allocated Amount is blank.
As a result, when the Voucher is posted, the Voucher Line that is associated to the PO with a different Freight Vendor is not posted to the VCHR_ACCTG_LINE table.
This causes an issue with Cost Accounting where no Journal entry is created to reverse the Freight Accrual since the Landed Cost Extraction process is not reflecting the Receiver ID for the Voucher Line that was associated to the PO with a different Freight Vendor.
Expect an error to occur when trying to copy a PO that is associated to a different Freight Vendor that is specified on the Voucher.
1. Created PO (AT_ROOF_1) for Vendor ID = USA0000030, Freight Vendor = USA0000033, with 3 PO Lines
2. Created 2 Receipts (AT_ROOF_1A and AT_ROOF_1B) to receive the 1st 2 PO lines, respectively
3. Created PO (AT_ROOF_2) for Vendor ID = USA0000030, Freight Vendor = USA0000032, with 3 PO Lines
4. Created 1 Receipt (AT_ROOF_2A) to receive the 1st PO line for PO ID = AT_ROOF_2
5. Created Third Party Voucher (AT_ROOF) for Vendor ID = USA0000033
6. Copied all 3 above Receivers (AT_ROOF_1A, AT_ROOF_1B, AT_ROOF_2B, respectively) to the Voucher
7. Non Merchandise Charges Summary Information page is only showing Lines 1 and 2 being allocated for Freight
8. Ran Voucher Posting
9. VCHR_ACCTG_LINE only has DST Lines for Line 1 and Line 2
10. Ran Landed Cost Extraction
11. CM_MATCHED_COST only shows Receiver ID = AT_ROOF_1A and AT_ROOF_1B
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms