Manage 2018-2019 Verification Tax Form 1040EZ Fields Display Form 1040 Fields
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Financial Aid - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When 'Tax Form' 1040EZ is selected on the Manage 2018-2019 Verification > Tax Form Data page, the 'Tax, Credits, and Payments' hyperlink display the fields for form 1040. Clicking the 'Other Taxable Income' hyperlink also display the
1040 fields instead of the 1040EZ fields.
1. Navigate to Financial Aid > Verification > Manage 2018-2019 Verification
2. On the 'Household Info' page, click 'Get Fed Data' button
3. Navigate to the 'Tax Form Data' tab. View the Parent 1 data
4. Change the 'Tax Form' field value to 1040EZ
5. Click the 'Tax, Credits, and Payments' link. You'll see that the fields displayed are for Form 1040
6. Click on the 'Other Taxable Income' link. The fields that display here are also for Form 1040
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms