EAR9.2:Deposits Are Not Getting Posted Due To ACTOB Error For GST Items
(Doc ID 2375315.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, AR Update - Posting
When attempting to run ARUPDATE,
the following error occurs.
Accounting Entries Out Of Balance
Steps To Replicate
- Create the Invoice under GST(India) enabled billing unit, with export customer(Non-INR).
- Enter the different project chart fields(Project id or activity should different)
- Process the invoice till Accounts Receivables and Create the Regular deposit and Payment worksheet
- if Invoice amount is 100, create the deposit with 90 and knock-off the invoice with 90 and rest of the 10 should be written-off within single deposit
- Run the AR update process. Then written-off amount entries will go to error(ACTOB)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document