AMPS1000 Send Incorrect Cost When Voucher with Discount is Closed
(Doc ID 2375617.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Integration
AMPS1000 send incorrect cost when voucher with discount is closed
The Negative addition should also include the discount amount
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create voucher in AP for 20,000 with discount of 200 for Asset. Post voucher. Run Load Asset Process. The INTFC_PRE_AM table is loaded with the Load Type FAD for 19800.
2. Run the AMPS100 to load into INTFC_FIN and INTFC_PHY_A tables for 198000.
3. Run AMIF1000 to load asset with cost of 19800 and merchandise amount 20000.
4. Close Voucher in AP. Run Voucher Post. Run Load Asset Process. The INTFC_PRE_AM table is loaded with the Load Type AAD for Negative Addition for 19800.
5. Run AMPS1000. The INTFC_FIN shows gross amount Load Type AAD of -20000. The INTFC_PHY_A shows an extra row for Load Type ACQ and AAD for -20000.
6. Run AMIF1000 to load the transactions for Close Voucher which makes the net book value -200.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document