EAR 9.2 - Posting Action Shouldn't Be Available For Earlier Deleted Payment Groups
(Doc ID 2375755.1)
Last updated on APRIL 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Payment Worksheet
Creating worksheet with the below replication steps makes the worksheet stuck in applied status and it never gets completed.
Posting action must not be available to the users.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create deposit and payment of 0 amount.
2) Apply the payment with some items. (Take an item with inactive customer).
3) Batch standard the group and run ARUPDATE. The group will go to 1CUST error.
4) Go to correct posting errors panel and delete the group. Now the deposit and payment will be available again for worksheet application.
5) Do not build the worksheet and directly go to worksheet application panel. You will see no item tagged in it and the previously selected and adjusted amounts are still present on the page.
6) On Worksheet Action page, the posting actions are available again, even though no item is selected in Worksheet application page.
7) If you make the posting action as 'Batch Standard' again and run the ARUPDATE job, the GL_DISTRIB_STATUS will get updated to G and process instance will get updated to PI of AR_UPDATE process in PS_PAYMENT table. The GROUP_CONTROL and PENDING_ITEM tables will not have any reference of the above group as it was deleted earlier.
The code has been modified to gray the post actions and create accounting entries push button on the Payment Worksheet Action page when an item is not selected on the Payment Worksheet Selection page. This prevents the worksheet from being set to post with no items selected, which causes the payment to get stuck in applied status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document