)Not Balanced Error Message For PO By Quantity With Multiple Distribution Lines.
(Doc ID 2375881.1)
Last updated on JUNE 20, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Difference in amounts error only appearing when adding further distribution lines to a Voucher after making changes to original distrib lines.
Same error with same amounts not appearing when adding the additional distribution lines first before making the change.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Enter Invoice No, Invoice Date, and Invoice Received on the header.
- Copy the PO into Voucher using the ‘Copy From Purchase Order Only’. Select the line 5.
- Enter the Miscellaneous Charge.
- Change the line quantity to 149.
- Change the information of original distribution lines – Quantity, Account, Department ID, and Project ID.
- Add an additional distribution line and update the chartfield values for distribution line 1 to 4.
- Add another distribution line and update the chartfield values for distribution line 5.
- Click on Calculate on the header.
- Enter the total voucher amount.
- Click on Save.
- Received an error message indicating the voucher line amount isn’t equal to distribution line amounts. Click on OK.
- However, the message won’t show up when adding the additional distribution lines first before making the change.
- Replicate steps up to step 4. Before making the changes on the original distribution lines, add additional distribution line first
- Add another distribution line.
- Make the changes on the distribution lines.
- Click on Calculate on the header and enter the total voucher amount.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!