When Searching Jobs in IE, Cannot Pull Up The First Job Opening
(Doc ID 2376160.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 26, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Candidate Gateway - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cannot click on job openings in Fluid Candidate Gateway under various scenarios in Internet Explorer 11.
Job openings are returned by search, so they should be accessible in all supported browsers
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Use IE only
2. Access Candidate Gateway site
3. Click on View Latest Jobs
4. Search for job in search field at top
5. Click on search result in list. Nothing happens/the job will not open
6. Change the Search criteria to search for a keyword
7. Click on the first result in the list. Nothing happens and job will not come up
8. Click on the second result. It will come up fine.
9. Click (Search Jobs back button) to return. Then, click back on first one you tried, which should come up now
10. The same thing happens if you use the search box on the main page
This issue occurs ever after a similar fix has been applied - Bug 26849754 CG CAN NOT SELECT MULTIPLE JOBS AFTER DOING A KEYWORD SEARCH
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document