EAP: Error Message Received When Adding An Attachment To A Paid Withholding Voucher
(Doc ID 2376272.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding an attachment to a previously posted/paid voucher for a withholding vendor, AP received the following error message and as a result they cannot save the page with the attachment.
"Changing payment schedule of this withholding voucher is not allowed. (7400,73)".
I reached out to one of our techs and he confirmed that there is an condition which checks if there is an withhold amount difference, the condition is set to true and as a results issues the error.
We recently applied patch 20-25. I am not sure if this worked prior or not, but I figure it's worthwhile mentioning.
Changing payment schedule of this withholding voucher is not allowed. (7400,73)Once the withholding has been calculated for a given voucher, you will not be allowed to change the payment schedule (i.e. add/delete new schedule or change the amount) unless the following is TRUE:
- Withholding data has not been withhold posted
- None of the schedule is paid. You must cancel the payment or unrecord the payment schedules (i.e. change the payment action from "Record" to "Schedule" and SAVE the voucher)
before consolidating the payment schedules.
- All withholding schedules (if they exist) have been deleted. Before you delete these schedules, you must FIRST cancel/unrecord the related payments.
The system should allow the user to change the payment option back to Schedule payment as the conditions listed above are not met.
1. Create a voucher for a withholding vendor
2. Post the voucher
3. Pay the voucher
4. Now add attachment to this voucher
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document