EAP92: PSARCHIVAL Process is Not Archiving Payables Payments Due to Incorrect PS Query AP_ARCHIVE_PYMNT_ALL
(Doc ID 2376582.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PSARCHIVAL process is running and no data was archived. The PSARCHIVAL not runninng successfully.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to PeopleTools > Data Archive Manager > Archive Data To History
2. Select Active Template = AP_PYMNT
3. Select the Query: AP_ARCHIVE_PYMNT_ALL
4. Define Binds : Reset Query Bind Variable and select current date.
5. View Details / View SQL on PAYABLES_PAYMENTS
There is an extra Quotation Mark in PS Query AP_ARCHIVE_PYMNT_ALL. This results in unsuccessful run of the PSARCHIVAL Process later.
Query AP_ARCHIVE_PYMNT_ALL contain triple quote. Has been modified so that this query contains only one quote for content.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document