E-SEC: Tracking Changes In PSPRSMDEFN
(Doc ID 2376810.1)
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using PT 8.55 - tracking changes in PSPRSMDEFN- There have been some changes tracked in table PSPRSMDEFN. The LASTUPDOPRID AND LASTUPDDTTM show the id and date. However, the oprid in LASTUPDOPRID never logged in to the system on the date in LASTUPDDTTM. How can these changes be recorded under operator ids that never logged in to the system on the dates in LASTUPDDTTM?
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
0. View the data in table PSPRSMDEFN
1. Login as a Super User (for instance)
2. Navigate peopletools > Portal > Structure and Content
3. Click "edit" link in the Folder PeopleTools
4. Do some change to the Long Description, then save
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!