Behaviour Of The Messagebox In Send correspondance Page In PeopleSoft Recruitment
(Doc ID 2376830.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Behavior of the messagebox in Send correspondance page is abnormal in PeopleSoft Recruitment
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Navigate to Main Menu -> Recruiting -> Search Applicants
2) Search for the applicant (who don’t have email address)
2) Then, click send Correspondence for the selected applicant from group actions
3) Select any of the letter type and click “SEND” button, the the popup message appears -message number(18177,2582)
4) Click - “cancel” in popup message box then it is going to previous page(Manage job openings page) - Here is expected behavior is to stay on the current page
5) Click - “ok” in popup message box then also it is going to previous page(Manage job openings page) - This behavior is as expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document