Send Correspondence returns to previous page when using cancel button
(Doc ID 2376830.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Behavior of the message box in Send correspondence page is not working when using back buttons:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Navigate to Main Menu -> Recruiting -> Search Applicants
2) Search for the applicant (who don’t have email address)
2) Then, click send Correspondence for the selected applicant from group actions
3) Select any of the letter type and click “SEND” button, the the popup message appears -message number(18177,2582)
4) Click - “cancel” in popup message box then it is going to previous page(Manage job openings page) - Here is expected behavior is to stay on the current page
5) Click - “ok” in popup message box then also it is going to previous page(Manage job openings page) - This behavior is as expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document