E-ABMGT: User unable to cancel a self-approved absence request
(Doc ID 2377294.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Absence Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Absence Management 9.2
Self approval of a cancellation of a self-approved absence does not reflect proper status. (Note: This is self-approved as opposed to auto-approved. Self approved refers to a request that is automatically approved when the employee, himself enters request via employee self-service. Auto-approved refers to a request that a manager or proxy enters the request via manager self-service).
1. Absence process is set to self approve all absence requests (for the president of the company)
2. Absence cancellation process is also set to self approve.
3. Absence request is sumitted and self approved.
4. Self approved absence is cancelled and self approved.
5. The approved cancellation should show as 'cancelled' but instead shows as 'approved'.
no impact to processing but causes confusion, because the absence should display as having been cancelled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document