ELM 9.2 - Class Roster Changing From Completed To Unknown Has No Effect
(Doc ID 2377362.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When changing the attendance back from either completed or not completed to Unknown, the system does not change it back but it stays in the completed or not completed status.
1. Class Roster with learners enrolled.
2. Grades and Attendance page to change the change the information in Attendance and Grade.
3. Back to Enrollment status and the Status changed to completed.
4. User made a mistake and goes to change information back to Unknown in Grades and Attendance.
5. Go back to Enrollment Status and the status has not changed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document