Pre-Boarding Functionality/ Feature in PeopleSoft
(Doc ID 2377437.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Ques: Is there any feature available in PeopleSoft for Pre-Boarding for new hire applicants?
Pre-Boarding activities include:
Welcoming employee, once formal offer is accepted:
1) Review start date, arrival time, location, transportation/parking options, dress code, lunch plans (if applicable) and a preview of the day one agenda.
2) Informing the employee of anything s/he needs to bring (required documents, if applicable).
3) Provide an email address and/or phone number, should new employee have any questions prior to day one.
4) Email the new employee the link to the Employee Gateway’s new hire section so s/he can review thoroughly before first day.
5) Email the unit/department to announce the new hire. Include start date, role, and professional bio, as appropriate. Copy the new hire.
6) Gather information (weblinks or paper) to provide on day one (job description, unit org chart, department map/directory, information related to the unit’s goals and priorities)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document