When Percent Complete On The Project Drops To 0% The Related Revenue Not Getting Reversed.
(Doc ID 2377462.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Contracts - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Functionality
When percent complete on the project drops to 0% the related revenue not getting reversed.
Issue: When percent complete on the project drops to 0% the related revenue events on the contract tied to that project are not getting reversed. When the percent complete on the project drops to (for example) 8% from 10% then an event for that -2% is created but when it drops to 0 revenue events are not getting reversed.
When percent complete on the project drops to 0% then related revenue should get reversed appropriately
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Contract with amount based contract line.
2. Associate Project activity to the contract line. Do amount allocation for revenue and billing
3. Attach Percent Complete Revenue Plan with Percent Source of Project.
4. Make the Project Percent as 10% in Project general information page.
5. Run the CA_PCT_UPD process. A revenue event is generated for 10% in the revenue plan
6. Active the Contract. Run Deferred revenue process if set up is configured that way.
7. Run the CA_LOAD_GL1 with process journal checked.
8. The 10% revenue plan event goes to completed.
9. Now change the Project Percent to 0%
10. Run the CA_PCT_UPD process. Notice that no reversal event got generated. <<< A reversal event is expected at this stage for the chance in project percent
11. Now change the Project Percent to 0.01%
12. Run the CA_PCT_UPD process. Notice that a reversal event got generated for -9.99%. Similar behavior is expected at step #10.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document