EAP: Page And Field Configuration Setup Not Working On Some Fields When Adding A PO Voucher
(Doc ID 2378003.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Page and Field Configurator is setup to restrict access to a particular AP Business Unit to prevent users from changing the original Account and other values from what is already on the PO.
1. Business Unit US002 > Add PO3 > Dispatch
2. Add Receipt REC3
3. Enterprise Components > Page and Field Configuration > Page and Field Configurator > Setup Field restriction for UNIT_PRICE, ACCOUNT, DEPTID
4. User List tab > Level = Header > Applies To = VP2
5. Map to Portal Registry tab > Select > Apply Configuration
6. Go to Voucher Entry for Business Unit US002 shows Invoice Lines Unit Price field grayed out and Account and Dept columns have no search boxes available
7. VP2 adds PO Voucher using Copy from PO Only Worksheet
8. Select and click Copy Selected Lines icon
9. Voucher is created
10. Unit Price field still grayed out but now populated with a value
11. Account and Dept columns now have search field boxes populated with the values from the PO that are open for change…these fields should be grayed out
12. Results are the same no matter what Page and Field Configurator User List – Applies To values are selected
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document