Unable To Create A New Workorder For Extended Requisition
(Doc ID 2378028.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Services Procurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Tools : 8.56.
Extended Requisition couldn't be selected on any Work Order to create another extension.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Check if the Buiness Unit you are using has May Extend checked
2. Select Service Type and check if Extend is YES. (default from BU)
3. Create requisition and approve it(No. of position =1)
4. Source The requisition.
5. Create Work Order and select the requisition
6. Release Workorder
7. From Manage Requisition Page, The Service completed in old requisition
8. Click Extend Requisition icon, and Source it
9. Create new Workorder and click the lookup for requisition – unable to select the extended requisition in Workorder
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document