EGL9.2: Spreadsheet Journal Import(JRNL1_WS) Approvers Do Not Get Email While Journal Is Submitted For Approval Via Spreadsheet If Email Collaboration Framework(EMC) Is Used
Last updated on JUNE 25, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Imported journals are not triggering EMC approval emails to approver, but online journals are.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Check the "Use Email Approvals" option from Main Menu > Enterprise Components > Approvals > Approvals > Transaction Registry, for Process ID = GLJournalApproval
2. Check the "Send Email Approvals to All" option from Main Menu > Enterprise Components > Approvals > Approvals > Transaction Configuration, for Process ID = GLJournalApproval
3. Navigate to Main Menu > Enterprise Components > Approvals > Email Collaboration > EMC Form: Enter Form Element Designer: JRNL_AF_EM_APPROVAL. Click on Rebuild List and Save
4. Navigate to Main Menu > Enterprise Components > Approvals > Email Collaboration > EMC Layout. Add Message: JRNL_AF_EM_APPROVAL
5. Load a journal using JRNL1_WS spreadsheet. After journal is imported approval email should be triggered to approver.
Please see replication screenshots for more details.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms