EGL9.2: Spreadsheet Journal Import(JRNL1_WS) Approvers Do Not Get Email While Journal Is Submitted For Approval Via Spreadsheet If Email Collaboration Framework (EMC) Is Used
(Doc ID 2378091.1)
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Imported journals are not triggering EMC approval emails to approver, but online journals are.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Check the "Use Email Approvals" option from Main Menu > Enterprise Components > Approvals > Approvals > Transaction Registry, for Process ID = GLJournalApproval
2. Check the "Send Email Approvals to All" option from Main Menu > Enterprise Components > Approvals > Approvals > Transaction Configuration, for Process ID = GLJournalApproval
3. Navigate to Main Menu > Enterprise Components > Approvals > Email Collaboration > EMC Form: Enter Form Element Designer: JRNL_AF_EM_APPROVAL. Click on Rebuild List and Save
4. Navigate to Main Menu > Enterprise Components > Approvals > Email Collaboration > EMC Layout. Add Message: JRNL_AF_EM_APPROVAL
5. Load a journal using JRNL1_WS spreadsheet. After journal is imported approval email should be triggered to approver.
<internal> Please see replication screenshots for more details. </internal>
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document