Employee Registry Report BRA Runs with No Success
(Doc ID 2378165.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an employee has more than one line in the Job Data with the same effective date and salary change, the Registry Report is executed with no success.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as an Administrator
2. Goto Navigator > Workforce Administration > Job Information > Job Data
3. Enter a Brazil employee ID (eg: KR0002). Observe that the employee has only one row in the Job Data Page.
4. Goto Navigator > Workforce Monitoring > Meet Regulatory Rqmts BRA > Employee Registry Report BRA. Run the report
5. The report runs with success and the pdf file is generated.
6. Navigate back to the job data page and add a row with the same effective date as previous with effective sequence as 1 and Action Reason as Pay rate Change/ Adjustment.
7. Change the Comp Rate in the Compensation Tab and Save.
8. Report runs with no success
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document