EEX9.2:Travel Authorization can be Approved by the Submitter.
(Doc ID 2378895.1)
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Approvals
Travel authorization can be approved by the submitter.
A travel authorization can be approved by the submitter. When opening the TA approval page, the error message preventing submitter approval is displayed; however, the approval buttons are available for use.
1. Using "Update Profile", Change KU0046's supervisor to KU0012 (VP2)
2. As VP1, enter and submit a travel authorization for KU0046
3. As VP1, reassign the TA from VP2 to VP1
4. As VP1, open the TA for approval
5. The error message, "You are not authorized to approve or modify a transaction that you submitted. (10504,593) - Please reassign this transaction to another approver." is displayed
6. Click OK and scroll down.
7. The approval buttons are available for clicking; click approve
8. The TA was approved by the operator who entered it.
The TA should not be approved by the operator who entered it.
Please see the <Replication Steps> document for more details related to complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!