E-BIP/XMLP: Change BI Publisher Data Source Search Shows Queries Instead Of Data Source
Last updated on APRIL 30, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to change the data source of a File definition the prompt behind the data source shows queries instead of actual data source definitions.
After click the "cancel" button and re-click the "change data source" link it will then return with the expected value.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to PIA
2. Navigate to Reporting Tools > BI Publisher > Report Definition
3. Open an existing Report Definition that has an Connected Query Object data source ID (e.g. BREREG02)
4. Try to change the data source of a File definition the prompt behind the data source shows queries instead of data source definitions
5. The Prompt Lookup Data Source icon it shows queries data source
6. After Canceling and click the Prompt Lookup Data Source icon again it will show the correct Data source definitions
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms