EEX9.2:Expense Definition with Inactive Acctg Entry Template results in Missing Accounting Accrual and Payment lines on EX ACCTG LINE
(Doc ID 2379232.1)
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Expense Definition has an Inactive Accounting Entry Template accounting entries will be missing on EX ACCTG LINE table.
1) Add a new Effective Dated Row to the Accounting Entry Template and leave
2) Ensure the Expense Definition>Business Unit has the Template field
populated with Standard Template.
3) Change the Template from Standard to Alternate and Save
4) Change the Template from Alternate back to Standard and Save
5) Create a report and submit the report
6) Run Stage Payment and Post liability process
7) pay the report via AP Pay cycle
8) post the payment in Expenses
Please see replication steps document for more details.
Expected Result: Accurate accounting results and to prevent the posting of any accounting when the Accounting Entry Template is inactive for an Expense Business Unit.
Actual Result: Missing accounting entries for expense reports.
The EXA liability accounting line is missing along with payment cash and the off set accrual entry for the payment line. Sub system has missing accounting entries resulting in an imbalance in the General Ledger.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!