DM:When User Adds A New Row On A Facility ,he Facility Balance Is Incorrect
(Doc ID 2379595.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 15, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Deal Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying fixes from both bugs 27017799 & 27029309, the Available Amount is updating correctly for the new rows; however, the Total Outstanding field is not carrying forward for outstanding deals.
When user adds a new row on a Facility, the facility balance is incorrect
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Line of Credit Facility
1. Opening Balance = 350,000,000 on 3/9/2012 effective date of facility.
2. Add new deal with Facility = LOC_CORP
- Deal Settlement Date = 3/20/2017
- Deal Maturity Date = 7/21/2017
- PAR Amount = 100,000,000
3. View Facility Activity for Facility = LOC_CORP
- Deal Settlement Date = 3/20/2017:
- Opening Balance = 350,000,000;
- Drawdown = 100,000,000 for new deal;
- Available Amount = 250,000,000 after deal drawdown.
- Deal Maturity Date = 7/21/2017:
- Opening Balance = 250,000,000;
- Paydown = 100,000,000 for deal maturity;
- Available Amount = 350,000,000 after deal paydown.
4. Add new row on Facility = LOC_CORP
5. Click Add a new Row ( )
6. Effective Date = current date of 10/18/2017
7. Change Facility Amount from 350,000,000.00 to 200,000,000.00.
8. Click Save.
9. View Facility Activity (on new row)
- Opening Balance & Available Balance are not correct.
- Example,on 10/18/2017, the opening balance should be 200,000,000.
10. Add new deal with
- Facility = LOC_CORP
- Deal Settlement Date = 10/20/2017
- Deal Maturity Date = 11/06/2017
- PAR Amount = 25,000,000
11. View Facility Activity for Facility = LOC_CORP
- Deal Settlement Date = 10/20/2017:
- Opening Balance = 100,000,000. This is incorrect : Opening Balance should be 200,000,000
- Drawdown = 25,000,000 for new deal;
- Available Amount = 75,000,000 after deal drawdown.
This is incorrect: Available Amount should be 175,000,000.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document