Error in Calling the AddPersonCS Service for SCC_TEMP_ID: x (14098,121)
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Recruiting and Admissions - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9 version, Prospect/Admissions Data Load
When is going to "Post"the data from Constituent Staging page, an error pops up.
Error in calling the AddPersonCS service for SCC_TEMP_ID: 48611 (14098,121) SCC_SL_TRANSACTION.INTFC.Constituent.OnExecute Name:addPerson PCPC:25244 Statement:357
Called from:SCC_SL_TRANSACTION.INTFC.Constituent.OnExecute Name:save Statement:391
Called from:SCC_SL_TRANSACTION.INTFC.DefaultConstituent.OnExecute Name:post Statement:16
Called from:SCC_SL_TRANSACTION.TransactionManager.OnExecute Name:addPerson Statement:500
Called from:SCC_SL_TRANSACTION.TransactionManager.OnExecute Name:searc(0,
Process 20392 ABENDED at Step SCC_SL_SMP.MAIN.Step02 (PeopleCode) -- RC= 24 (108,524)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Run AAWS to create an application
2. Go to the Constituent Staging to note the Temp ID
3. Go to Transaction Management Process. Enter Transaction Name, select ID Selection as 'One Person Temporary ID'
4. Enter the Temp ID taken in step 2
5. Run the SCC_SL_SMP Process. The app engine process goes to No Success
6. An error is shown in the message log
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot post a student's application
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms