Account defined for Sales Tax Expenses in Accounting Entry Template is not loading to Sales Tax Non Prorated at PO distribution lines
(Doc ID 2379850.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Account defined for Sales Tax Expenses in Accounting Entry Template is not loading to Sales Tax Non Prorated at PO distribution lines.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set Sales Tax Charge to 'SALETXNP' (Setup Financials/Supply Chain > Business Unit Related > Procurement > Procurement Control)
2. Sales Tax Expenses has defined: Account = '600010' and Dept = '11000' (Setup Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definition > Accounting Entry Templates > Templates)
3. Chartfield Inheritance is 'Always Inherit' for all ChartiFields (Setup Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definitions > Design Chartfields > ChartFields Inharitance > Chartfield Inheritance)
1. Create PO with sales tax and validate commintment control.
2. Execute queries:
- SELECT * FROM PS_PO_LINE_DISTRIB WHERE PO_ID = 'XXXXXXXXXX';
- SELECT * FROM PS_PO_LINE_DIST_NP WHERE PO_ID = 'XXXXXXXXXX';
- select b.kk_source_tran, a.* from ps_kk_activity_log a, ps_kk_source_hdr b where b.po_id='XXXXXXXXXX' and a.kk_tran_id=b.kk_tran_id and b.kk_tran_dt=a.kk_tran_dt;
3. PS_PO_LINE_DIST_NP is not showing the correct account defined in the template defintion. The same is happening in ps_kk_activity_log.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document