EEX9.2: No Currency Conversion in My Wallet When SETID for Expense Type is Different from That of Expense Definition
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When manually entering a new item in My Wallet with transaction currency different from base currency, no conversion to base currency amount is done, and a warning message pops up.
This occurs with specific TableSet configuration: Expense Types are under a different SETID then the Expense Definition.
1) Enable Permission List level security for Business Unit and SETID.
2) Create a new SetID, say USTST.
3) Set the TableSet Control for EX_01 to SETID = US001 and for EX_02 to SETID = USTST for Set Control Value = US001.
4) User has access to Business Unit US001 and Set Ids US001 and USTST.
5) Expense Options set for SETID = US001. Rest of the Setup for Expenses is under SETID = USTST.
6) Employee is in Business Unit US001.
7) Create a My Wallet transaction for the employee with transaction currency = GBP
Warning -- Exchange Rate information cannot be found.
Exchange rate information for the currency cannot be found. Enter exchange rate manually and / or let your system administrator know to update the necessary exchange rates.
Please see replication steps document for more details.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms