EEX9.2: "Data Being Added Conflicts With Existing Data". (18,2) Error When Adding a Note on Expense Report
(Doc ID 2380112.1)
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Data being added conflicts with existing data. (18,2) Error when adding a Note on Expense Report.
1) Create an Expense Report and submit it for approval.
2) Approver opens the Expense Report.
3) Click on Notes link in Expense approval screen.
4) Add a note and then click on Add Note button.
5) Click on OK button.
6) Now again click on Notes link.
7) Without entering any text click on Add Notes button and then click on OK
8) Now again click on Notes link to add a note.
9) Again open notes and click on Cancel button.
10) Now, try and add a note.
"Data being added conflicts with existing data. (18,2) . When adding a new item to the database, the system found a conflicting item already exists.........."
Please see replications steps document for more details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!